Friday, May 18 - Sunday May 20th 2018
- Grab your skis, a light winter jacket, and your best bits, and come join us for SkiProv 2018! Join ~15 fellow Improvisers in Killington Vermont for a fun filled weekend of skiing (or hot tubbing, if that's more your thang!), community building, and improv (duh)!
- This unique opportunity to get out of the city and party it up at one of the east coast’s best ski mountains is being organized by Matt Vita and myself - and I'll be running all improv workshops for the weekend!
- Improv workshops! We are considering workshop options of Longform Improv Scenework and/or Hip Hop Improv (depending on demand gathered from the registration form.)
Prices & Registration:
Includes: Transport, 2 nights lodging, Improv Workshops, Friday night bites, breakfast both days (other meals & drinks on you!)
- Early Bird Discount (By March 15th): $175
- Regular Price (By April 15th): $195
- After May 1st: $225
How to Register: 2 steps
- Make Deposit: At least $50 Non-refundable deposit required to Hold Spot.
- Must pay remainder in full before dates listed above to claim the discounted rates.
- Methods of Payment - Venmo (@Matthew-Vita) is easiest! If you require an alternative form of payment, shoot Matt an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get us your info! Fill out the Registration Form.
- Note! Improv Pre-req: At least 2-3 levels of long form improv at any theater
We will be staying at The Shred Shack - Killington’s gnarliest sharehouse on da hill! This cozy chalet is huge, boasts 2 full living rooms, a game room with ping pong table, a pool table, a brand new hot tub, two fireplaces, 6 bedrooms, and a third floor sleeping loft prime for ghost stories! (See more details and pictures on Air BNB.)
Everything you need to know including FAQs, packing list, and Itinerary is below! This is going to be a blast - please join us!!